EREN CANBOLAT, date of birth 1977.
- Marmara University, European Community Institute, European Union Law, Master Degree, thesis stage.
- Marmara University, School of Law, Law Degree
- Tarsus American High School
KLegal (parallel organization to KPMG and former Gökkılıç Law Office) Turkey (2000 - 2003), Associate, focused on:
- Drafting memos on various subjects such as corporate issues, capital markets, intellectual property, banking, competition law
- Preparing various agreements and Due Diligence reports
- Preparing various M&A documents
- Preparing petitions to be submitted to relevant governmental authorities including Foreign Investment General Directorate, Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Trade Registry and Competition Board
- Co-writer of the article, “Recent Amendments in the Turkish Banking Legislation”, published in Euromoney’s “International Corresponding Banking Review 2001-2002”
- Author of the article, “Recent Decisions of the Turkish Competition Board Regarding Distributorship Arrangements” published in Gökkılıç Law Office Newsletter October 2001 edition.
- Author of the article, “Law on the Establishment of Industrial Zones” published in Gökkılıç Law Office Newsletter April 2002 edition.
Istanbul Bar Association
Istanbul Bar Association, European Union Law Commission
Dutch Business Community in Istanbul